babies
babies

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Venting

I just need to vent and give praise to all other parents who are divorced and have to share custody of their kids. It is HARD and I HATE it! I have custody of Aiden and his father has visitation rights and it is just so stressful dealing with him. Not to burden others, but he was almost 2 hours late dropping Aiden off today! We go to court in June to finalize everything and I am just wanting everything to be over and done with. Attorney Fees are ridiculous. Granting I have an AWESOME attorney, I think everything will go great, I am just tired of stressing over this. Especially being pregnant.
Ok thanks for letting me vent. LOL.

2 comments:

The Four J's said...

I'm sorry!!! I hope things get straightened out in June!!

Jill said...

Hang in there i know you can do it just remember if you ever need to vent you can text me! Love you!!!!

-Jill