babies
babies

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sweetheart Tag

1. Where did you meet your Sweetheart?
This sounds really bad haha but we met through my ex-husband.

2- What do you remember about him/her most?
How funny and worry-free he was.

3- Who asked who out first?
He asked me out first.

4- What did you do on your first date?
We went out to dinner.

5- What was your favorite thing to do when you were dating?
Go to all of the festivals around the area.

6- When was your 1st kiss with your sweetheart?
My house.

7- When did you realize you loved him/her?
When he took me out of a bad situation, took care of me and my son, and didn't ask for anything in return.

8- Who said "it" (I love You) first?
Nick

9- How did s/he propose?
Red Lobster during dinner.

10- What are two things you remember about your wedding?
Aiden taking his clothes off after the ceremony and running into the ocean.
Me eating Chex-mix while waiting for the best man to show up

I tag my mom!

Sailor's sweetheart Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: