babies
babies

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My son who I love so much

Lately, Aiden has been testing my patience a whole lot. Today for instance, we were in the WIC office. He would freak out and scream every time someone came near him. He had to have a new piece of paper to color on every 30 seconds and nobody in the office really wanted to help me out. He also wouldn't let me put him down. Mind you, I had Elle with us too. (Another 2 yr old I watch.) When they pricked his finger to test his iron, and he saw the blood, it was GAME OVER. He proceeded to scream bloody murder for 20 minutes after that. We left with blood all over both of us. Needless to say, he has been really testing my patience.
It surprises me how he can completely ruin my day sometimes, but at the end of the day, he always manages to make me smile.

1 comments:

The Four J's said...

hmm crap! I think they're going to test Jackson's iron here next week too... thanks for the warning!! haha good luck hun!!